You have successfully broken free and are on the path to recovery. Yet the weight of emotional abuse still plagues you, and you seem to keep attracting narcissists.
Break free of narcissism for good by:
- Gaining a bulletproof understanding of the psychology and sociology of narcissism, which gifts you an indispensable bird's-eye view.
- Diving deep into your authentic Self and undergoing a complete transformation, which empowers you beyond measure.
Throughout this book, the mythology of the hero’s journey will serve as a guide. Like the hero in the story, you will leave the familiar behind, venture into the depths of your shadow, and conquer the ‘demons’ of your past, before returning with the ‘gold’: an actualised Self immune from narcissistic abuse.
‘How To Bury A Narcissist’ is one of the last books on the topic you will need. It is an all-inclusive reference on narcissism and a spiritual guide for transformation, separated into four parts:
I. THE ORIGINS OF SELFHOOD
Learn the building blocks of the True Self; security, vitality, tenacity, divinity and wisdom, and understand how they combine to actualise your power and give your life purpose and meaning.
II. THE AGE OF NARCISSISM
- Discover the shadowy roots of narcissism.
- Expose the many hidden faces of the narcissist, including the borderline, the histrionic, the psychopath, and other cluster A, B and C personalities.
- Study the narcissist's playbook, including triangulation, gaslighting and reactive abuse.
- Explore in detail the roles and dynamics of the narcissistic family and see how this blueprint corrupts friendships, workplaces and spiritual movements.
- Identity your place in this landscape, and above all, discover what made you vulnerable to abuse in the first place.
III. THE HERO’S JOURNEY
Embark on a modern-day spiritual quest to rescue your wounded inner child and discover the source of your power - the True Self.
The hero’s journey includes eight stages for ‘Self’ development:
- Awakening: Expose and tear down the narcissist’s illusory Dystopia.
- Orphanhood: Face and release your abandonment wound. Channel the Orphan archetype to carry you through the wilderness of transformation.
- Metamorphosis: Use the art of centering to awaken your spiritual power and pave the way to your True Self, setting you up for transformation.
- Reclaiming security: Anchor yourself firmly within and learn to thrive in the face of uncertainty and fear.
- Reclaiming vitality: Unleash spontaneity and high-energy states by aligning with the flow of life.
- Reclaiming tenacity: Welcome tension as an agent for growth, and use it to increase your assertiveness and capacity to set boundaries.
- Reclaiming divinity: Learn to validate yourself from within, and let go of the need for outside approval.
- Reclaiming wisdom: Tap into the vast intelligence inside you and use it for maturity, understanding and insight.
IV. THE RETURN
Having sufficiently developed the Self, you awaken fully. The tyranny of narcissism collapses, and you look ahead with hope to an empowered, actualised way of life.
By helping you Self-actualise, ‘How To Bury A Narcissist’ opens you to an unimaginable state of power. This profound shift transforms the narcissist’s influence from a devastating storm into a harmless breeze, allowing you to finally move on and become who you were born to be.
This is the art of burying a narcissist.