The follow-up to the top-seller ‘How To Kill A Narcissist.’
Take a hero journey through the heart of narcissism and emerge into wholeness and freedom.
You have successfully exposed the narcissist and are on the path toward recovery. ‘Narcissism To Rebirth’ is a guide for those wanting to evolve beyond narcissistic abuse once and for all. The book is split into three parts:
1. Selfhood: Understand the building blocks of the True Self and how you become actualised by unifying all of its elements.
2. Narcissism: See how narcissism hijacks the Self in response to trauma and abuse while stunting the child’s natural development. Explore in detail the roles and dynamics of the narcissistic family and how this blueprint corrupts all layers of society including business, friendship and community. Come to know the fraudulence and emptiness at the heart of these narcissist regimes; social structures controlled by a narcissist.
3. Transformation: Determining your place in this ecosystem and how it shapes you is crucial. From there, a modern-day hero journey will take you from the world of duality and ego and into the source of personal power — your True Self. Here you will reclaim and unite the five fundamental forces of the Self: security, vitality, tenacity, divinity and wisdom. Meanwhile, you will heal your trauma one layer at a time, purging the damage of narcissistic abuse from the inside-out.
Transformation includes eight stages:
1. Awakening: Explore how duality leaves you vulnerable to manipulation, and work toward transcending it.
2. Orphanhood: Face and release your abandonment wound. Channel the strength of the Orphan archetype to carry you through the wilderness.
3. Metamorphosis: Use the art of centering to mindfully carve through the confusion and pave the way to your True Self, setting you up for transformation.
4. Reclaim security: Ground yourself and learn to thrive in the face of uncertainty and fear.
5. Reclaim vitality: Unleash your spontaneity and evolution by merging with the flow of life.
6. Reclaim tenacity: Welcome tension as an agent for growth, and use it to increase your assertiveness and capacity to set boundaries.
7. Reclaim divinity: Learn to validate yourself from within while allowing the fullness of your energy to penetrate all facets of life.
8. Reclaim wisdom: Tap into the vast intelligence inside you by embracing shame as your ally, using it for maturity, understanding and insight.
Through helping you grow the inherent forces of the Self, ‘Narcissism To Rebirth’ opens you to an unimaginable state of power. This profound shift transforms the narcissist from a storm into a tiny breeze, allowing you to finally move on and become who you were born to be.
This is the art of rebirth after narcissism.